David Ryan Salon
Our company values the well-being and security of not only our clients, but our staff as well. So the following are the safety procedures we have put into place in order to make sure we can keep everyone safe while getting serviced.
- Every client and staff member will be required to wear a mask from the time they step into the building, until they leave. They will need to go around the ears rather than the head so we can cut or apply color to the head.
- We will be taking all client and staff members temperatures with a medical grade contact free thermometer. Anyone with a temperature higher than 99.9 degrees Fahrenheit will not be able to work or receive services within a week of entering the salon.
- A form is required for every client and staff member to sign that states they, nor anyone in their household, has traveled outside the country in the past two weeks, is not sick or have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) and has not been diagnosed or exposed to anyone who was diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the past two weeks. If any of these apply to you, please give the salon a call and reschedule your appointment as we will not be able to perform your services that day.
- Our waiting area is closed, meaning all clients will be required to wait in their car until their stylist is able to see them. When you get to the salon, please give us a call to let us know you have arrived, and we will either give you the go-ahead to come in or text you when your stylist is available. This also means that if you have children, friends, or family members with you who are not receiving services at the time of your appointment, they will be unable to wait in the salon.
- We will not be offering beard trims, lip waxes, or chin waxes as they require your mask to be removed.
We apologize if these cause any inconveniences for you, but these are the steps that are necessary to make sure we keep everyone safe. We are grateful to every one of you for your patience and understanding. We would not be able to keep such a positive attitude without your support.
David Ryan Smith